Peak Festival Weekend Rates
- 3 nights accommodation in a king or twin room with ensuite
- 4 day festival pass
- hot breakfast cooked to order daily plus self serve cereal bar
- arrival and departure oversnow transfers
- after ski transfer daily
- wifi access
- tea/coffee making facilities
Dinner option available including Yule themed dinner on Sunday 10th June for pre-purchase.
Maximum 2 persons per room, including kids and adults.
Any currency conversion from AUD will be indicative only
|Package Rate (min stay)||Max Guests||
Guestroom with Ensuite
Peak Festival Package
Guestroom with Ensuite — Peak Festival Package
Non-smoking room with private ensuite and one king bed or two single beds. All guest rooms are located on the upper level. Maximum occupancy: 2 persons
1 x king bed
Includes hot breakfast daily, 4 day Peak Festival Pass, arrival and departure oversnow transfers, after ski oversnow transfer between 3:30pm-5:30pm daily. PLEASE NOTE: Dinners are not included in this package but are available for pre-purchase.
EXPERIENCE VALHALLA PERISHER, "Perisher's Nordic Heaven"
Enjoy Perisher accommodation focused on your lodge style holiday experience. Valhalla is a small privately owned ski lodge and we want to help you create your ideal holiday. You will enjoy delicious dinners, hearty breakfasts, après by the fire, comfy inviting guest spaces and a warm friendly ambiance.
HALF BOARD INCLUSIONS......
Winter Holidays (excluding Peak Festival June Long Weekend Rates)
- arrival and departure oversnow transfers
- 3 course set dinners served at 7pm nightly
- hot breakfasts cooked to order from 8am plus self serve cereal bar
- 5pm cheese platter
- after ski transfer 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- self serve tea/coffee/hot chocolate/milo
- fresh fruit available in the dining room
- wifi access
- daily room tidy
- guest use board games/books/dvds/wii games
- optional set 2 course child dinner available by prior arrangement, consisting of a child friendly main and ice cream.
At Valhalla, we nurture the alpine lodge style experience, comfy inviting guest spaces and a warm friendly atmosphere. All common guest areas enjoy stunning views over Perisher Ski Resort, North Perisher and beyond.
- 12 ensuite guest rooms
- spacious lounge with fire place
- alpine style dining room
- separate TV room
- ski/ board/ boot/ drying room
- guest use board games, wii games and books
- non-smoking premises
- licensed premises
Valhalla is a licensed premises for in-house guests. Our drinks list caters to most palates and budgets, however if there is something you particularly like to drink, let us know and we will try to stock it for your stay. Drinks are at served in our lounge and dining rooms from approximately 4:30pm daily until close as determined by our onsite manager.
Whilst we have a tv room and guests have access to wifi, we have purposely chosen not to put tv's in our guest bedrooms to further encourage the friendly lodge ambiance.
General Room Facilities
All Guest Rooms have an en suite with hairdryer.
Bedding is either one king bed or two single beds.
Rooms are tidied daily.
All rooms are non-smoking
Due to road closures in winter, there is NO car parking on site nor anywhere nearby on the mountain. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND guests park at the free overnight car park at Bullocks Flat and take the Skitube to Perisher. Please see "directions" below for further information.
Location / Distances
Ski out 500m to the Perisher Centre / Front Valley Lifts / beginners area. If snow conditions or your ability does not allow, then it's a short 10 minute downhill walk to the footbridge or you can arrange an oversnow taxi at your own expense. To get you back to the lodge we include an oversnow transfer with Hans Oversnow between 3:30pm - 5:30pm daily. Alternatively we are within walking distance for the energetic. Blue Cow, Smiggin Holes and Guthega Resorts are interlinking (conditions allowing) starting from Front Valley. Blue Cow can also be reached by skitube and there is a shuttle bus to Smiggin Holes.
Cross Country Skiers: Groomed and marked tracks are located to the side and back of Valhalla Lodge. Perisher's Nordic Shelter is located diagonally down from the lodge, ski or walk.
Snowshoe / Hiking: there are marked trails close by to our lodge. Please ask our on-site staff for more information.
The Skitube is located approx 400m from Valhalla Lodge.
Between 3:00 pm and 10:30 pm
Directions to Property
Please drive to the conditions.
**** FOLLOW THE SIGNS TO "SKITUBE" ***
1. Pass through Jindabyne.
2. Turn LEFT onto ALPINE WAY. (THREDBO turn off). Do NOT follow the signs to Perisher during Winter. If you reach the toll gates you have gone too far.
3. Turn RIGHT at the Skitube turn off (approximately 15 minutes drive)
4. Veer to the left of the Skitube Terminal for "Overnight Parking"
5. Unload your baggage and passengers at the terminal before parking your car in the overnight parking lot. It would be recommended for June guests to park closest to the middle of the car park as high winds are common during this time.
6. Board your tube and enjoy the 10 minute journey.
7. Unless otherwise instructed by our Lodge Manager, upon arrival at the Perisher Skitube Terminal, proceed to the Hans Oversnow desk which is located upstairs next to the baggage lift. You will then be transferred by oversnow (included) to Valhalla Lodge.
SkiTube is the safest, easiest and most convenient option of getting here. There is an unloading zone right by the terminal. Airport style trolleys are available for hire at approx $4 each. They can be wheeled on and off the tube and are transported in the lift to right outside the Hans Oversnow desk in the Perisher Terminal. Please see our website for further information on getting here or contact us with any questions.
***Any food allergies or special dietary requirements must be advised upon reservation and at least 2 weeks prior to arrival***
***Guests arriving after 7pm will miss the dinner service. Dinner will not be served to guests arriving after 7pm.***
Tariff is inclusive of GST.
EARLY BIRD BOOKINGS: (bookings made prior to 21st February)
5% holding deposit is required upon booking (or within 7 days).
Balance of the normal 50% deposit is required by 28th February
Final payment 3 weeks prior to arrival
For bookings made:
- WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF ARRIVAL: FULL PAYMENT is required upon booking.
- MORE THAN 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: 50% deposit is required upon reservation (or within 7 days) and finals will be due 3 weeks prior to arrival.
Direct Deposit Details: National Australia Bank
BSB: 082 184
ACCOUNT: 124 112 004
Credit card payments: Visa and Mastercard accepted without surcharge, 1.5% surcharge applies to payment by American Express
If notice is given more than 8 weeks prior to check in your deposit will be refunded less a $100 per person fee.
If less than 8 weeks notice is received prior to check in, your deposit will not be refunded.
If less than 48 hours notice is received prior to check in, no refunds will be given.
Guests vacating the premises before the completion of their reserved period will not be entitled to any refund. We offer a bed and half board package deal. There are no reductions or refunds for meals or transfers or other components included in the package. ** Please note that dinner will not be provided on the first night for guests arriving after 7pm.
Child discounts apply for kids 16 years and under. Due to our bed license restrictions, we must be notified of any children, infants and babies prior to check in. Pre-booking is essential, extra beds are limited, additional costs are involved.
Check In Policy
PLEASE ADVISE your estimated time of arrival as the lodge is generally not staffed between 10:30am - 4pm.
An SMS with your front door code will be sent on the day prior to arrival to the mobile you provided upon booking. Please update your arrival time via return text should your estimated time of arrival change.
Check in is from 3pm. Guests arriving prior to 3pm will not be served breakfast on the day of arrival.
Bags can be stored for early arrivals at the lodge (free) or at the ski tube (cost applies).
Guests arriving after 7pm will miss the dinner service and will not be served dinner. There will be no reductions or refunds of your package price for late arrivals. A late arrival transfer surcharge may be applicable for arrivals after midnight.